It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Breast Cancer Self-Check
- READERS’/FANS’ CORNER Ewing sarcoma is a cancerous tumour which occurs in the bone or other body tissue like cartilage or nerves. Broadly speaking, there are …[Read More »]
HEALTH GIST: With just a minor fall, her bone breaks; the same happened to her mother- OSTEOPETROSISREADERS’/ FANS’ CORNER Osteopetrosis is an extremely rare inherited condition in which there is increase in bone thickness (density); yet the bone breaks easily. There …[Read More »]
- Medically speaking, red-coloured urine is known as gross hematuria. Until proven otherwise, gross hematuria should be assumed to be cancerous. The most common malignancy of …[Read More »]
- Many drugs can damage the ears (ototoxic drugs). Some ototoxic drugs include the antibiotics streptomycin, tobramycin, gentamicin, neomycin, and vancomycin, certain chemotherapy drugs (for example, …[Read More »]
- Fasting is a form of abstinence from all or some forms of food and water over a particular period of time. It is often related …[Read More »]
- Vaccine preventable diseases are infectious diseases from which one can be effectively protected if ONLY one received immunization for it. Vaccination is a highly effective …[Read More »]
- It is one of the numerous sexually transmitted diseases. It is caused by chlamydia trachomatis; is transmitted both sexually and vertically that is, from mother …[Read More »]
- The credit of this publication without reservation goes to Dr. Adeniyi Udoka P. (Mrs)- a Paediatrician par excellence at OOUTH, Nigeria.[Read More »]
- Breast milk is the natural diet for human babies in early infancy. It is now recommended by paediatricians all over the world and by the …[Read More »]
- Stroke is a medical condition where there is obstruction of the blood supply of parts of the brain, this results in cellular injury. TYPES Ischaemic. …[Read More »]
Subscribe to our newsletter
Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.