1. Let’s understand that corona virus 🦠 is harsh & invisible reality of our modern life.
2. On a positive note, having COVID infection is not a death sentence, as proven by thousands of treated and well recovered patients with build-up of antibodies in their plasma.
3. End of lock down does not mean, end of Corona spread.
4. In near future, some of our friends or family members might get this virus 🦠 unknowingly and be an asymptomatic carrier. Best way is to come up and get tested so stop the spread!
5. For confirm & positive COVID patient, treatment in an IDH or isolation centre is the best solution available for now!
6. Private hospitals should start a preliminary triage to identify a suspected case and robust referral mechanism in collaboration with NCDC and MOH.
7. Healthcare workers and medical professionals are the real superhero or warriors in this battle and they must be protected at all times with enough PPE, gloves and masks! Big corporates should do CSR and donate these items to us to win this war.
8. Pool testing, massive screening and isolation is the need of the hour to stem this spread and save more lives!
9. The well treated COVID cases and recovered patients should come forward for plasma donations, which is immune with enough antibodies, for the benefit of sick people suffering with the corona virus 🦠.
10. Finally, once again a strong message should go out from political and business leaders not to fire fake rumors and do not stigmatize the man or woman who has already suffered with such a dreadful disease.
Moreover, doctors and nurses need your moral support and encouragement in these testing times. They cannot tolerate any stigma while fighting this COVID war.
God Bless U
God Bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
With Warm Regards and Best wishes from –
Rotarian Chief Grover
MD / CEO – GMDL
Dr. Adeyemo Olusola is a medical graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria along with certificate in advanced diploma in Principles of Nutrition, Management and Leadership, Dublin and Certificate in Global Health from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. He is an avid reader of books from different oases of life, expert in Medical Statistics and an award winner at both local and international level. “So many a time, I have seen people die avoidable death because of lack of knowledge or information, falling victim of fate. There is then a necessity laid on us to help arm our society to the teeth, as a healthy society cannot be detached from an informed one. Hence, there is need for healthgist.net. We hope you will have a wonderful stay on our website.”